We need volunteers who can help out at our fundraising events and we’d love it if you could join our team. By becoming an event volunteer, you can help to make a real difference.
View our events calendar to see what’s coming soon.
Event volunteering is a great way to:
- Gain events experience and build your CV
- Meet lots of interesting people
- Develop skills such as communication, teamwork, customer service and event organisation
- Experience a wide range of exciting events, such as the Ladies Midnight Walk and Santa Dash & Reindeer Run
- It’s a great way to have fun!
Typical event/campaign volunteer roles we need support with are:
- Promotion of our events within your local community
- Pre-event support
- Assistance with event set-up
- Registration and de-registration
- Providing refreshments for participants – tea/coffee/water/bananas
- Driving (where appropriate)
- Photography (where appropriate)
- Medal presentation
- Card writing – handwrite special cards for our Light up a Life campaign
- Provide excellent customer service and encourage participants to continue to support our cause.