Sunday 20th January 2019
St Andrew’s Hospice Education Dept.
Henderson Street, Airdrie, ML6 6DJ
1pm – 4pm
Do you find yourself:
Putting things off?
Starting projects and then getting distracted?
Not completing goals?
Feeling lost or out of control?
Always putting others first and not prioritising self care?
Join Life Coach Lorraine Maginnis for a 3 hour group coaching session where you will learn:
• A range of coaching tools and techniques to support you to take action and achieve your goals
• How to balance your time/priorities
• Recognise and remove barriers to success
• Enhance your confidence and belief that you can achieve what you really want
• How to be more assertive and ask for the help/support you may need .
Lorraine has been helping the people of Lanarkshire for over the last 6 years from her Hamilton coaching practise.
Feedback from Lorraine’s clients:
“The help and assistance you have given me this year has been extremely beneficial and has boosted my confidence and self esteem. It has also enabled me to get a lot more organisation in my personal life. Thank you so much.”
“After my time with Lorraine, I feel more confident in making decisions that change my life for the better! Lorraine has a great personality and is a natural at being a Life Coach.”
Registration fee: £30