Who can play?
If you are 16 years of age or over and you live in the UK, you can join our lottery.
How much does it cost?
Each lottery entry costs £1 per week. You will be given your own unique number for the weekly draw. The number remains yours for as long as you continue to play.
What could I win?
1st prize: £1000, 2nd prize: £200, 3rd prize: £100,
4th prize: £50, 5th prize: £50, 6th prize: £50, 7th prize: £50
How can I join?
- By telephone – please call our lottery office on 01236 772028 to request a lottery form
- In person – complete a lottery form at the Hospice reception desk or at any of our shops or by speaking to one of our lottery canvassers.
How can I pay to play?
You can pay by:
- Direct debit
- Send a cheque on a quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis to our lottery office within the Hospice
- Cash – There is a donation box in the Hospice Reception. Please post Lottery monies in an envelope with your name, address and contact number so we can identify you on our Lottery system when adding payment. You can also pay in any of our shops.
- Credit/debit card – can be paid over the phone by speaking to our Lottery office on 01236 772028
- By payroll – by having deductions taken off through payroll. Please contact our lottery office on 01236 772028 to ask for a Lottery Payroll letter.
Can I have more than one lottery number?
There is a maximum of two entries per week.
How do I know if I have won?
The lottery draw takes place every Friday and your number(s) will be entered each week as long as you have at least £1 in credit on your account. We publish the latest winners on our lottery results webpage, on our Facebook and Twitter pages and in all local newspapers.
You never need to claim your prize, you will be notified by telephone by the Hospice Lottery Administrator. We automatically post winners’ prize cheques to their home address.
Please remember to notify us if your personal details change. Contact us online or by phone on 01236 772028.
The draw is run by an independent Computer Bureau on our behalf.
The Lottery is registered with The Gambling Commission for Great Britain, www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk, under the Gambling Act 2005.