Regulations surrounding Data Protection changed on 25th May 2018 with the introduction of General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).
Our supporters’ information is critically important to the organisation and for the continued provision of specialist palliative care services by the Hospice, therefore we make sure we look after your data carefully and in full compliance with regulations:
- We will only contact you if you have donated, taken part in an event, or asked to be added to our mailing list within the last three years.
- We will honour any contact preferences you have told us about and you can change them at any time.
- We will never sell your information to any other organisation.
- We may share your information with other organisations in order for them to contact you on our behalf, in accordance with your marketing and contact preferences. We will never share information with other organisations for marketing purposes not related to St Andrew’s Hospice.
- Our staff undertake regular training in handling data correctly.
- We have an appointed Data Protection Officer (Wendy Cowper)
If you would like to change your preferences or find out what information we hold on you, please contact our Fundraising Admin Team on 01236 766951 or complete the online form below.