Urgent Care Appeal
We urgently need your help to fund care for hundreds of people living with a life limiting illness across Lanarkshire. The end of this pandemic is in sight, but we won’t be able to care for everyone who needs us without your support.
Throughout the last year, our events, retail and community fundraising income has been limited due to COVID-19 restrictions – and it has had a terrible effect on our finances, which is why we have launched this Urgent Care Appeal.
How you can help:
- £28.65 would pay for three nutritious meals a week for one patient and their carer living at home
- £50.15 would pay for two hours of compassionate expert care in the Hospice
- £75.90 would cover the cost of three online bereavement counselling sessions for someone grieving the loss of a loved one
- £150 would enable 4 weeks’ worth of online meetings/groups between a patient at home and one of our Hospice team
- Or, of course, you can donate your own preferred amount
Click here to make an online donation to our Urgent Care Appeal. Alternatively, you can call our Fundraising Team on 01236 766951 to make a donation over the phone.
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.