The Schools, Colleges and Communities team can come and visit your school, college or youth group and speak to your students about:
- Health talks including advice about diet, exercise and happiness
- Eco talks including information about recycling, how we can make a difference to the environment and how recycling can help the Hospice
- World of work talks about the jobs and careers at St Andrew’s Hospice
- Citizenship and what makes a good citizen
- Other educational talks that link into student learning can be provided. If you you’d like to make a request, please feel free to ask the team
- Talks can be delivered to full school assemblies, youth club or smaller classes – if you let us know the size of the group, we can alter our presentation to suit.
These talks are an amazing opportunity for the Schools, Colleges and Communities team to meet and thank supporters of the Hospice and let them know how important their support is. It also offers an opportunity for our team to help meet the educational needs of the children and young people of Lanarkshire.
If you are interested in one of our team delivering a talk to your school or youth group, please contact us on 01236 766951.